Agreement for weddings/Baby Shower/Engagement in Devotee home (Outdoor)
This document lays out the guidelines that a SGHTU Priest and a Devotee who is requesting a service, need to follow during an at home priest service.
1. On the day of the pooja or on the previous day the Manager will call the devotee and go over the health checklist. The service will only be performed at the assigned time and place if both parties and guests are in good health and both parties agree to the rules.
a) Do you have a fever/temperature? - Yes/ No
b) Do you or anybody in your home living with you have fever, cough, cold or symptoms of headache, diarrhea or vomiting in the past15 days? Yes/No
c) Do you have any other known symptoms of Covid-19? Yes/No
d) Did you travel anywhere on flights or any mode from a different country or state in last 15 days? Yes/No
A “Yes” response to any of the above questions by either party will automatically result in the immediate cancellation of services.
2. On the day of the service the devotee is required to put on a mask as soon as they arrive at your residence. NO EXCEPTIONS. Children under 2 are not required to wear a mask. All participants must follow CDC guidelines regarding hand washing, social distancing before, after and during the service.
3. The number of guests attending your event should not exceed 22 including the priests
4. Interaction with the priests to be limited to only by devotee and their parents.
5. Priests, devotees and all attendees are required wear their approved face coverings during the priest service. Wearing gloves is highly recommended.
6. It is the responsibility of the devotees to bring the puja items specified by the priests. This includes puja utensils like plates, cups etc. No puja items from the Temple will be used for any of the services.
7. No-touch policy will be strictly implemented during the service.
8. Please refrain from group photographs with the priests and guests. Do not remove masks for photographs when priests are around.
9. If at any point of time, the number of people exceeds the specified limit, or the priests determine any guidelines are not being followed, the service will be stopped, no refunds will be provided for such cancellations.
10.The devotees are expected to provide the names and contacts of all the people present during the service. If any attendee shows symptoms of Covid –19 within the next 14 days of the service, it is the responsibility of the devotee to inform the Temple office of the same. The Temple will inform the devotee if either of the priests show Covid-19 symptoms within the next 14 days of the event. It will be the devotee's responsibility to inform his/her guests. Please note that in case of such an event the Temple is by law obligated to inform the health authority for the purpose of contact tracing.
11.Cancellation Policy: The devotees will have to give a 24-hour notice to cancel a confirmed event. There will be no refunds given for last minute cancellations.
12.The Temple board requests the co-operation from the devotees so that we can maintain the health and welfare of all involved.
13. All payment for priest services to be made online via PayPal.
14. Deposit Refundable ($ 250.00) to be made via cheques (Payable to Sri. Ganesha Hindu Temple of Utah)
15. Dakshina in cash to priests.
Disclaimer: The above-mentioned health guidelines can change with or without intimation based on the most recent updates from the CDC and State health authorities. I have read the above guidelines and agree to them ….......................................................................... …..........................................................